Skip to main content

Sorry

I have seen friends online and meant to call people but I can't talk about Tony yet I am just a mess ... how on earth is Pete coping? I feel so pathetic feeling like this when Pete must be going through hell, sorry all and especially Pete.

For the record, Tony, one of my dearest friends, died today. I owe him so much, I hope he had just some idea of how much he meant to me.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!