Skip to main content

I am very tired for some reason

No, I can’t think why, not at all, I am a good boy I am.

Visited Robin earlier and failed to sort out his PC and now his scanner doesn’t seem to work either but I was really too tired to concentrate properly so I gave up and went home.

A lazy afternoon at home and now waiting for my man from last night to show up here … waiting like a silly school boy may be more accurate but waiting all the same!

I have some reservations, things like … am I ready for a relationship? Will he give up smoking because that just so has to happen if we get into a relationship and … OK, I can’t think of any more so I guess that has to be good right?

Am starting to get very booked up which is great but also difficult as I don’t like being vague or saying no to anyone which is what I am being right now. I need to get on top of that one and pin some people down to times and dates!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!