Skip to main content

Saturday so it must be Pete

Pete visited today

I was nervous, well, a little as it was the first time of meeting but I needn’t have been. He is a lovely guy, certainly doesn’t look what ever age he said that he was which I can’t even remember! There you go see, no concept of ageism here, I can’t have if I have no idea how old someone is and care even less.

Matt was a little too intrusive about the visit I thought but Pete was fine with it.

We had a really long walk through the firs which Pete enjoyed, went to Frankie and Benny’s for dinner and then came back home for a chat and I played my keyboard for Pete and probably for way too long and bored him silly, hope not!

I reckon we shall meet again at some point.

I know someone else called Dan and he seems to fancy me too .. boy how these things all happen at once!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!