Skip to main content

Final day of my break

Didn’t want to go back home today, I came over all shy and stupid about asking Nick (yes, another one but this one was Jermaine’s carer for a few hours) to go out on a date, totally dumb and really unlike me!

As I left, Steve called me. I have not met him as yet but he was as horny as hell and wanted to do phone sex, it killed a few minutes but I was in the car at the time so did nothing for me sadly!

Visited Danny and Dan over at Tony’s place, both are fine. As usual Danny forgot he had invited me over for lunch so I politely mentioned I said I would pop into Robin’s which I did and he did me some lunch over there.

There is news about Tony but I am not going to get my hopes up until I am sure it is good news.

Matt has been a star and talked to Nick whilst I was out and given him my email address and he left his behind and I got all excited and silly and managed to speak to him later on in the day and we arranged a date.

Of course, I have no idea where this is going. We may find we have nothing in common and cannot stand each other but we have to try at least.

Have also been speaking to Pete, a really, really nice guy and he has agreed to visit tomorrow. It is just so nice for a guy to visit here the first time we meet knowing there will be kids here, makes a very pleasant change.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!