Skip to main content

Oh boy, big step

I, we have decided to be dating and it is just so exciting but also, not a little bit scary as well.

Me and Nick have barely met yet here we are, boyfriends.

I have my concerns, I’d be stupid not to but really, I just want to go with the flow and see what happens. True, there is an age gap, true, Nick’s work patterns can only get worse, true, all manner of things could add pressure to our relationship but sometimes it’s worth that, sometimes having something to work through together can really help.

Met some of his college mates earlier. Nick seemed worried that I wouldn’t like them, that I would feel out of place. I really did like them and that crazy pub where I was the oldest guy there was really quite cool.

Today is the last day of Nick smoking before he wants to try and give up tomorrow. I really want him to but that can’t be the reason that he does, it would add too much pressure onto our relationship if he associates me with the pain he is going to go through to quit the weed

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!