Skip to main content

A date, a very important date, no time to say hello goodbye ….

Yes, today I had a date … Ok, this is a total fake because I am actually posting it on Tuesday not Monday seeing as I got him at stupidly late O’clock this morning after said date!

But, before all that … took Jermaine to the hospital for the start of his assessment. He was clearly not happy about being there but this has to happen, he will just have to put up with it because I cannot carry on without some sort of documented proof I know what I am talking about!

But, back to date …

He’s lovely, about my height, blue eyes, kinda blonde hair. He’s funny and intelligent and considerate and … OK, I like him right!

I am not saying anymore because it is private

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!