Skip to main content

Second day of my limited freedom

Carers back today so I took myself off to see the ‘Fantastic Four’ at the cinema, bough a box of popcorn (which cost more than the movie) and had a very enjoyable couple of hours.

I have issues with one of the carers, I fancy the guy, difficult one … can get over it with some negotiation I believe, I mean, they are not Jermaine’s carers after Friday so from then on, no ethical issues.

I met Matt at the station which shocked him as he didn’t expect me there and we went for a McDonalds.

In the evening I visited my ex, Nick and we moaned about Stargate and other nothing subjects which was just fine, nice to have some company.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!