Skip to main content

I am a Collector

Met Nick and spent some time with him and Nadine and Callum before we drove to Luton to pick up Danny and Dan.

Made very good time and arrived just 5 minutes before the guys did though poor Nick was desperate for a pee on the way back.

Met Tony back in Castlethorpe and he didn’t seem so bad, I just don’t ever want to leave him when I visit but I know that’s stupid.

Danny told me later how much he liked Nick … this is not a shock, I do too!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!