Skip to main content

Speed, I have speed

No, not the drug, the RAM for my PC arrived and I have noticed a speed increase. I have also had a blue screen of death again and it is from the nvidea graphics card. Checked Google and it is a well known problem, loads seem to have it yet there is little can be done. I did update the drivers, no blue screen but then, crap graphics too :-(

Read Martyn's blog earlier, I wish I had know about it earlier, I wouldn't have had so much to read!

Martyn, you had no need to feel any jealousy about GC in July, as far as I was concerened, you were there in many ways! Yes, there is nothing I would like more than if you had a nice big house I'd go stay with you and yes also, I know you know what I know and that what I want I can't have, it's OK.

Just finished reading Robin's blog too, thanks honey, some nice words. I will have to be cutting down on my trips over petal, costs rising, income shrinking! I will still always be there if you need me though and you know you are always welcome here and you will have wheels again as of tomorrow :-)

Now, not spoken to Danny in ages, I am missing Danny but just never seem to make the time and it is entirely my fault, I have the time just don't set it aside. I will though, I most certainly will.

Day didn't go quite as I hoped today. Not terrible just not as productive as I wanted. Some housework, general tidy up. Swearing at the PC, some shopping, my hair cut (way overdue).

I did get several letters sorted and set an agenda for tomorrow so that's a bonus.

Wanting to have a shower but worried the ceiling will finally give way ... of course, if I had someone here to do my back then sod the ceiling, ho hum :-(

Thinking I am not arrange this Kagoul thing in London, it is taking more time than I have spare and with less money now I would rather spend it more selectively. I will have way more fun in Bristol being covered in shaving foam than I will in Manchester.

It's tomorrow already, time for that shower I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!