Skip to main content

Cold Front

… and back and insides and outsides. Yep, I have the cold still but it is only a cold so I am not dyeing any quicker than I should do with it as far as I am aware. Matt seems to have something equally nasty too – excuse me whilst I just clean something off the screen – Last night was a much better night. Not that I went to bed until about 2 this morning but at least I kind of slept with regular waking moments but nothing extreme.

Tilly has been all protective like animals can get. Worked out I wasn’t right and not wanted to leave me alone. On the plus side, I know that were I working I would have been at work today, they would have had to send me home and I doubt I would have been entirely functional but I am capable, sort of!

Had to show Matt the brutal reality of car insurance earlier by doing a quote for a really cheap and small car which came out just short of £3000, the car he wanted came out at £3700 and this is only 3rd party cover! Bless him, he seems so dejected but I can’t change the reality and we all had to experience it or we were on dads policy for eons and my insurance company just laughed when I suggested adding him.

Apparently it is Wednesday today which means I have a meeting in the morning at Zoey’s school, can’t really skip it either so best go along.

Still no phone call

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!