Skip to main content

Gone but not Forgotten

Oh, it's OK, no one has died!

No, I am finally doing a rebuild on my main PC which means I have to use the laptop which I don't like doing for long though I have no idea, it is quite a nice keyboard!

Martyn having his graphics card trouble finally encouraged me to get a new graphics card for my PC but not, it seems, to see what interface I had so now I have the wrong graphics card and PC World do not like giving refunds when there is nothing wrong with a product but only if there is a defect and it was entirely my own fault after all, it does say 'PCI Express' in huge great letters on the box and had I had any idea that such a slot existed I would have known not to get one as I don't have a compatible motherboard.

So, off to PC World tomorrow, wish me luck!

My PC is all ready for the rebuild subject to the new graphics card, hard drives swapped etc so it should take no more than 3-4 hours to complete.

I bought something for someone earlier :-)

I nearly have my full voice back, it just sounds a little 'teenager' at the moment which is a little weird!

Feeling OK in myself though, a little drained but I lost a lot of sleep, it's to be expected.

Looking forward to getting a hug off the man I love, he is the Mac to my Mabel so I don't expect roses but even so ...

Back in a day or three

ttfn

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!