Skip to main content

Bored, I am unbelievably Bored!

Bored, I am so bored I could crush a horse and eat a grape. Hell no, I am more bored than that, oh yes I am .... " --------------- "

Plan for today: kept it simple, start the year off slow ....

Get up (at some point)
Make hole in wall, affix light
Make two more holes in door frame, affix new bell push
Step back proud of myself, have a bath, go back to sleep, relax, eat and sleep

Actual day ... Zoey wakes me, "I missed the bus"
I take Zoey to school picking Daisy up en route because her school still isn't open
Coming back from Zoey's school Matt calls "Can you buy me breakfast down town?"
I buy breakfast
Cancel DIY plans
Attend to email
Take too long over email
Start doing useful things
Interrupted several times, balls up useful things
Attempt to get Bluetooth working on PDA, fail, bugger up GPRS
Run out of day, sort out kids arguments, make plans for tomorrow

Where has this day gone ... "It's behind you"

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!