Skip to main content

I'm up

I got about 4 hours sleep, probably scared the life out of a few friends, maybe upset one or two and for that I apologise.

In relation to health I still feel crap but it is a bad cold mixed up with being really tired which only 4 hours sleep will do for a person. Apart from that I feel quite upbeat. Writing what I did last night clearly helped even if I am not sure you, the reader, needed to read it.

Particular apologies to Martyn who got more messages than most and, just as Tony would have done, wisely decided not to reply but I am sure he'd have found it so much easier just to write back 'sod off'.

Trying to drink my first coffee of the day, taken the best part of an hour so far as I made it then walked into the office direct from getting up and noticed a text from Matt saying how he was running really late, had missed his bus because Zoey would not cooperate and only have 25 minutes to get to the other side of town for an 'A' level exam. I left straight away but every light and stupid mother in her 4x4 was against us. At 8:55 we gave up as the remaining portion of the journey could not be done in that time and he was already borderline had he been there seeing as they are meant to be there 10 minutes prior to the exam. He can resit the thing in the summer so all is not lost.

I am supposed to be writing a presentation to my MP this morning before going to a meeting with Sue at the Carers Centre, not sure I will get that done in the 10 minutes I have left before I have to leave. Really, I felt updating you was more important, let you know I am OK, ill but OK. There is a pillow with my name on it for some time this afternoon though! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!