Skip to main content

Earth to Brain

Well, no voice, such that my condition currently is, means no meeting. This did not stop me picking up the phone and dialing the number to apologise for me not being there. I was lucky, brain engaged before I pressed the green button!

My PDA is saving on the paper, I am writing what I need to say on there. I do need to have an emergency appointment with the doctor as clearly my optimism on this bug was unfounded and it isn't going anywhere. I shall make myself a sign and place it around my neck I think but I know they will start asking all sorts of stupid questions and me communicating I have lost my voice won't stop them! Matt still isn't OK either so I am hoping he's off college tomorrow and can call them for the pair of us.

Yes, I know, I was told I should have seen the doctor a few days ago, I shall do as I am told next time, promise.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!