Skip to main content

Why so negative?

Yes, good question, why didn’t I think of that? Oh, I did, silly me.

The trouble with this blog is that I tend to only write stuff that is bothering me or that had some sort of emotional impact on me so what ends up here can make it seem like I am a miserable old git hopelessly seeking thing I can’t get and chronically depressed.

As it happens, that isn’t the case and partly because of this blog.

As I wrote yesterday, if I write something down it does something to my thought processes and either I stop worrying about it or I just somehow feel better able to deal with it, it wouldn’t work if I didn’t know someone was reading though, that would be pointless and I just as well write notepad files!

On the whole I am quite happy with my life. I have a lot of good memories and a lot to look forward to. I am quite sensible, I know shit happens so there is no point dwelling on that too much, deal with it and get on with the good stuff.

Compared to some I am very lucky. I have loads of friends, some care a lot for me, some love me and I feel the same about them. I have the kids and, unless things go horribly wrong, I always shall have. My cats are lovely, couldn’t ask for better fur balls than them. This is a lovely house, it needs decorating but it’s lovely. My car is quite cool. Not as flashy as the last one, lacking in gadgets but it was as good as I could afford. I have had some amazing holidays and I plan to have more amazing holidays with amazing people.

On the whole dear you, I am fine, smiling as I write this and hoping you are too.

News of the day … car cleared the MOT no problem but I put some new tyres on anyway as the old ones were near illegal and slipping, worth the £290 I thought.

I am annoyed about Robin’s insurance company. They say they can’t get an assessor to him before Tuesday and he can’t have a loan car until then. That’s just total crap, he should get the loan car from the day he reported his car as off the road the fiddling sods.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!