Skip to main content

Heading South

Thanks to the loyalty points from Tesco, my store of choice, I managed to book a 5 day break in Disney Resort Paris for just £2.00, the actual cost was nearly £1400 so quite a considerable saving. Being shrewd (read tight), I also managed to get some cheap hotels either side of the holiday in the UK for just £26.00 for the 4 of us which spreads my driving out considerably.

I visited my dad in Kent on the Monday, I do wish his humour didn’t include ridicule, it is so annoying.

The level of pain I am getting in my shoulder and my legs is getting far worse, getting up and down and stairs are becoming really difficult.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!