Skip to main content

Back Home Again

Got up and had breakfast then called my dad. It turned out they had cocked their dates up and were not expecting us so instead of a lovely Sunday Roast we got sandwiches. We didn’t stay long, my dad was in full moan mode about how I had really, despite all the work I put in with Jermaine, had been scrounging off the state for years and setting a poor example to the kids. He dug into Matt too, some of which I agreed with, that he, and the girls for that matter, should make more effort around the house. I have to be honest, I was glad to be leaving.

Because of the accident in Hemel I had to make a detour home up the M40 instead of the M1 which added quite a bit to the journey and a horrible journey it was too, lots of fog and stupid drivers.

I am really knackered and really in need of some adult company.

Don't get me wrong, I love the kids but they just frustrate me so much, I don't have anyone on the same level as me to talk to over such prolonged periods with the kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!