Skip to main content

Oh dear

The good news is that it could possibly be Jermaine will be moved into his lovely new flat within 6 weeks.

Matt is another story. His apology earlier was rather pathetic. He's still not really said sorry to either Daisy or Deej and, indeed, seems to think saying sorry to anyone is more important than being with his mates.

He has a set of rules now, in writing and he's been told that if he deviates from it just once he best have somewhere else to live.

We shall see. I don't hold out much hope but there is still a little inside of me, I need to believe there is good in him ... for now.

Car - still not sold

Looked at Nick's new place the other day. It's small but not so much as I feared it may be and could be made to look real nice with a little effort and thought. I know how I'd do it but it's up to Nick how he does it and I am looking forward to seeing the end result.

Loads of work still to do at Robin's of course but at least he is up and running again on the PC.

I am sick of being tired

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!