Skip to main content

17 Minutes

12 watching - 0 bids :-(

Could the price be too high?
Are they all waiting until the last moment to grab a bargain?
Are they time wasters?
Are they mates and interested parties just making the figures look good?
Is this the wrong time to sell?

16 mins ... zilch

15 mins ... zilch

11 mins ... zilch, no change, nothing happening

Am expecting some email in around 12 mins suggesting an off ebay sale of £3500

10 mins ... zilch

7 mins ... zilch

6 mins ... zilch

What the fuck do I do, I need this money and going lower is going to cripple me financially ... even at this price I lose over £2500 in a year from what I paid.

1 min ... zilch :-(

< 1 min ... zilch

:-(

I feel totally crap ... right now I am thinking sledge hammer, insurance claim. Right now I am hating all those tight fisted bastards that won't things given away. Right now I am really hating all those 12 that watched my misery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!