Skip to main content

Developments ... or are they (evil cackle)

Got a call from my man at the garage earlier ... the car should be ready next week AND it looks like it will be coming in under budget (this last one I shall believe when I get the bill)

I have listed the C5 on Ebay again, I really cannot afford to not sell it and don't want to take the risk of placing all the repair costs on a credit card I then can't afford to repay, I don't need large interest payments on top of everything else.

We are going to Northampton Museum today

Other things remain the same:

  • I am still overweight and can't afford to go to the gym
  • The weather is rubbish
  • Martyn's mum is still not well and I liked his mum when I met her
  • Zoey is still in the shower
  • We are still broke
  • I still love John
  • I still despair with Matt
  • I am still going to be 44 next Monday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!