Skip to main content

3 1/2 hours

That's what is left on the car.

The figure currently stands at £2350.00. No one has bid in many hours, only 5 people have bid at all since the listing appeared.

There have been no messages since this morning and that was discounted as one wanting it for £2500.00.

No one has looked at it

In short, this car is not going to sell as far as I can see, we are back where we were the last Ebay listing, zilch.

I can give it two weeks on Ebay but then I may just have to cut my losses, pay for the repair to the Sebring and sell it, I really cannot afford both and if I can't sell the C5 I have to sell the one that will sell.

How does that make me feel?

Like I don't matter, like in the great scheme of things I am meant to be a giver, not a receiver. I know giving is jolly commendable but ... well, enough said on that

I shall update just after 10:30 when the auction ends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!