Skip to main content

Why can I never get above that certain percentage?

Why is it that no matter how hard I try, for everything that goes right in my life, something else has to go equally wrong to counter it and, more often than not, to tip the balance away from right and down into very right?

What I want most out of life (apart from world peace) is to help people, make them happy and, in return, to have some happiness myself and, just maybe, some appreciation and the slightest degree of effort put back. All too often though I am on this single handed attempt to do the right thing up against those who have to see the worst in me.

I am not perfect, I am anything but perfect. Why then, if I am not God, do I often feel my world stops if I am not about or, if not ‘stops’ then falls apart?

I will keep going as long as I can find the energy but I have been on reserve power for a long time now and I cannot find a charging point so, soon I’ll be spent

No matter what though I am going to work with people who make life worth living, who I can see need me.

Seeing people I love torn apart by thoughtlessness and and pointless bickering is doing my head in, what’s that all about? With all the wicked things there are on this planet, can’t we all just get along? In the great scheme of things, even within our own small circle, these arguments are insignificant. It’s sometimes like, life is so boring that some shit needs to be thrown in to make it interesting … hey, I don’t need this sort of interesting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!