Skip to main content

Frustration …

Is getting me knackered. Going over the same old ground, repeating myself, hitting the same brick walls!

Is it so difficult to hear something, understand it and do it? Has the world gone totally mad and incapable? OK, maybe not the whole world but, certainly people I have to deal with daily and occasionally, too many cannot do what they should do.

This goes from people not being able to comprehend how a dirty cup becomes a clean cup and the processes involved and how they should be part of that process to large organisations such as HM Tax & Revenue who can confuse a general question with a statement of fact and totally screw up my income.

My list of the incapable and incompetent is just too long and is tipping the balance and driving me nuts. I DO NOT need or want to have at least part of every day when I get angry, I shouldn’t have to.

There is so much good going on in my life, I want to be able to enjoy it more. Can I live the ‘Walton’s’ life just for a few weeks?

Goodnight John-Boy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!