Skip to main content

:-)

James is doing me proud. He should be really happy with the way he is transforming himself. With that side of the family, if things keep going as they are doing, 2010 promises to be a very good year indeed.

Sadly. not all my friends are happy. I wish I could help but I can’t think of anything other than that which I have suggested and, I just don’t think that’s enough.

My allergies have really been messing me about, it’s not nice but, I know what the problem is so I can work through it, I am not, as far as I know, dyeing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!