Skip to main content

Youtube Videos

I was going to share our civil partnership and honeymoon videos but, sadly, they are way too long. I really don’t fancy taking up my own webspace with them so, if you want to see them, you have to visit.

 

Have updated http://www.dizzyqueen.net but, if you view my blog through that site, you’ll know that already!

 

Speaking of websites, can I have some feedback please on Test BETA site for Northamptonshire Carers. I still have some work to do on it, quite a bit as it happens, but I would appreciate knowing your views so far

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!