Skip to main content

Busy!

Feedback please on what I hope is the final version of Northamptonshire Carers website

If I am lucky, my 5am workings on this site are now over and I can get on with some less pressured activities.

 

Today I started by collecting a new buggy for Daisy & Sean (Josh mainly) that they had bought from ebay. It matches the one they already have except that it is lighter and has just three wheels instead of two.

image

I followed that by taking their Quinny buggy to Matt & Anne for Imogen. We were late then for getting Zoey to Kris so I made a detour to town to get Zoey to meet Kris there. From there we headed off the Wisbech to drop Sean and Daisy off with Josh at the home of Emma & David, Sean’s sister and her fella. Back to Northampton for a meeting with someone which went really well. I collected Deej from the station as he’d been in Milton Keynes all day with a friend, we then went to Buddies where we had a lovely meal which I really couldn’t eat and was falling asleep over. From there to Sainsbury and then finally home to drop and chill.

Yesterday was, thankfully, a quiet day with only an hour at Zoey’s college, a meeting with Daisy’s solicitor and an evening at the school with Daisy waiting around forever for her teachers to speak with.

This weekend we are planning nothing except maybe nipping out to eat, hours in bed, no contact with anyone any more than we have to … we’ll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!