Skip to main content

Busy Weekend

As usual, this weekend has been busy … I did plan for Saturday to be ‘my day’ when I could stay in bed if I wanted to as everyone had arranged to go out for the day. That didn’t happen, they were all here instead. I don’t mind, I love them here, but, at the same time, I was still looking forward to my few hours of nothingness … is that even a word?

 

Sunday was as normal Sundays are except, I stayed in bed until gone 1pm! Yes, believe it or not, I saw the clock a few times and allowed myself to ignore it. I think I must be coming down with something … saying no to people and allowing myself to lay in?

 

The camera and cam were busy this weekend … below are some edited home movies you may like. I think the one with Matt & Jermaine is long overdue and am hoping it affects him as it did me.

 

Sylvia gave Josh this lovely ‘pink’ bouncy thing and he seems to really enjoy it

Immy & Josh are hopefully going to grow up having loads of fun together

I found this very emotional to make.

I think this is my first video of Imogen, she’s adorable!

Josh at the end of January … seems only a few days ago we were wandering around Tesco, eating KFC and waiting for it all to happen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!