Skip to main content

Real?

I was in KFC earlier and reading stuff, like you do. Opposite was a sign and on it read:

 

‘Made with Real chicken’

 

What does that mean precisely? Are they trying to tell me that the likes of McDonalds use fake chicken? Maybe KFC offer a ‘sort of chicken’ alternative for those not fussed about ‘real’ chicken?

 

They went on:

 

‘Made with Real Dairy Ice Cream’

 

Instead of what? I mean, it’s from the dairy so it must have milk in it right? What sort of ice cream can I get from a dairy which isn’t real?

 

Companies should think before they make me think … I only wanted to have something to eat, I didn’t ask for or need a philosophical debate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!