Skip to main content

Medication

Well, the antidepressants seems to be doing something, annoyingly, the side effects are rather noticeable as well. Constantly tired, a sort of detached feeling and my hearing has become weird and I can’t quite describe that apart from just weird. There is another side effect which I am not writing about here and that’s a little annoying too.

As for the medication change for the allergies, it’s made no difference at all, I am still stupidly itchy. I am not sure that the sprays are a good thing either as my nose seems to be getting clogged more and more causing headaches.

To make one thing better I also changed my pillows, these new ones were £24 but are quite literally a dream. I sleep so well with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!