Skip to main content

True to her Word

Christine at the DVLA in Swansea got one of her colleagues to call me this morning. When I spoke to her last week she said she would monitor my case and call me with any developments but, let's face it, who believes that anyone is true to their word any more? But, obviously she was because her colleague called to let me know that Christine was off today but before she left last night she'd seen the V5 had arrived from the previous owner and processed a new V5 for me straight away which should be with me either late this week or early next week ... that is absolutely amazing and I thanked the called very much and asked for my gratitude to be passed on to Christine.

What this means is that all I am waiting for is the car to be repaired and get through the MOT then I am on the road. I spoke to Neville at the garage and he remains confident that it will all be done in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly from now on and I can go on holiday relaxed in the knowledge that my worries over the car are finished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!