Skip to main content

MySpace

http://www.myspace.com/blinkenmissit has been updated to make it look more like this blog. I actually don't much like the look of either but I do the best with what I have to work with!

Today I have been feeling quite crap. I did a lot of sleeping just because I had no choice.

I have been swelling up quite a lot today as well and not in a good way! Most of my joints are really hot and uncomfortable so I guess sleeping tonight is going to be crap.

Trying not to be nervous about getting the car cash paid in but failing miserably and I suspect this is the cause of my physical condition. The truth probably is that I am starting to relax about the whole money thing. If it goes as it looks I may actually have some money in the bank for the holiday spending though only about 3 days worth, the rest goes on the card but better than what I thought was going to happen and going there with a -£1800 bank balance.

It seems that I could possibly get most of the things which currently bug me off my plate within a month and that is just excellent. A lot of really hard work and determination but at long last it seems to be coming together.

Today it seems as though Robin ate OK but I don't know how long it will last. If he doesn't take some of the advice I gave him last night I suspect he'll be having problems soon enough with his mental health as things start to build up in the back of his mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!