Skip to main content

The Weekend

Didn't get up today until after 12, had a really enjoyable lay in.

Sun is hot, well, it always is of course but I meant, more specifically, it feels hot here. No clouds anywhere.

Went for a walk across the dunes earlier, it's great at keeping me fit, well, I tell myself this when my joints are killing me and I just want to sit down!

Had my first sangria last night, probably my last too. It was nice but more than one and I could wake with such a headache and so far, I have avoided that.

Been talking loads to the guys around me, it's good to be able to chat to different people

Only one person has been in the pool as the water is freezing, the jacuzzi is warm but apparently getting out is not so nice.

Have read all my book by Nigel Hawthorne and it was excellent, probably the best I have read and so poignant too. Some very familiar moments in there about his sexuality and his feelings about it and how incomplete he felt without a partner thankfully finding a lovely one to spend the remainder of his life with.

Have to go now, I have a drink with my name on it back on my patio

laterz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!