Skip to main content

The Last GC Blog

Not much to say ... it's been great but looking forward to being with the people I love now though not the crap UK weather ... if only I could bottle this and take it home with me!

My week has been excellent, I have enjoyed every day even with the cold which has all but gone now, it would have of course.

Not sure if I am any more brown than when I left but for sure, even if I am, it'll go soon enough when I freeze my bollox off back home!

Time for a brandy and coke I think and then possibly do some packing and then maybe some dinner.

Must remember to leave my thermals out for the morrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!