Skip to main content

I am totally mad!

As this cold got started the moment I stepped off the plane I decided not to give into it and go for a walk today. Check Google Earth for this one. I walked directly from Almendros to the dunes then walked across the dunes until I was level with the Riu Palace. There are turned south to follow the surf. Walked to Masalomas, Faro 1, giant turd etc then kept going ... follow coast round and look for small harbour, I walked there! Then I walked back to Faro 2 when I finally gave up and got a taxi.

There are no better Transformers here in Ibiza and I have looked in every toyshop I know of. Honey rum is still cheap, Matt should be smiling at this point.

It is possible to walk from Almendros all the way to Maspalomas without a single step but Robin, don't!

I've decided not to get a car, I will leave that to the van in July!

Missing John like mad, can't wait to come back in July and show him around!

Girls, I even miss your moaning but that's not any encouragment to argue when I get back!

I plan to do nothing tomorrow by the way but will try to think of something to write!

Love you

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!