Skip to main content

Here we are again

It' 01:30 as I write this and yet another evening when I cannot drop of to sleep.

Took pain killers ages ago but they made no difference at all. Partly I think I have some sort of stomach problem as I am full of wind, this must be pressing on some nerves because it feels like growing pains and I sure can't see that happening now!

Have not really done a lot today. Bought some books which was cool though failed to get some I did want as well. Wangled a discount in WH Smith because the book looked a little tatty.

Got a horrible feeling I am coming down with something, not good so soon to a holiday but I am trying to ignore it as best I can.

I really got nothing to say, nothing amazing or terrible is happening right now ... life goes on ... where have I heard that before?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!