Skip to main content

All Boxed out

That's because I intended to write on Boxing day and technically it isn't any more.

Watched Kinky Boots the other day and I was amazed, the movie was just excellent and made me proud to live in Northampton.

Spoke seriously this evening about Matt's impending 10 minute movie and finally got somewhere. he's to ask Ian to play the lead and me as the second (oh brother). He may get Richard to do the piss off manager and his teacher and the wife. The kids are currently set to be Daisy and the munchkin. It may actually work though I may need to keep the vodka flowing to get somewhere with it.

Robin seems a lot better which is brilliant ... still not eating a great deal but hopefully that will change given time and I think a week in the nut house has convinced him he isn't!

I am feeling quite optimistic about 2007, it holds some prospects I am quite keen on, it may even be fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!