Skip to main content

That was the final weekend of June then

The guy from 7 years ago is still as cute as hell but I don’t think he has any interest in me perhaps as anything other than a friend, that’s fine, I had a feeling I was on a loser there but we have to hope sometimes!

This said, should I be totally wrong on that one, that is not a mistake I cannot live with!

Jermaine has been shitting again and had a seizure that Matt had to deal with earlier, not really fair, I think Matt needs a break.

Still not booked any holidays, I must be totally mad!

I think I have been judging the guy in Aylesbury too harshly. I guess I am not very keen on letting the good ones get away.

Went to London today to meet someone and have some pictures taken. No idea what the pictures are like of course, I have not seen them yet.

Friday was fun, nice to meet lots of people I have not seen for a while and some I have not met at all. Strange situation when I stayed overnight but not going to talk about that here.

Having problems with a close friends and misjudging signals, general feelings and stuff, I am sure it will all be sorted at some point.

Meeting tomorrow to discuss the meeting on Tuesday which will not doubt arrange another meeting, it is kind of endless all of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 28 2017

There is no significance in the blog entry title, it just happens to be the date today! So, what happened since March 10 when I wrote my last entry? [caption id="attachment_2042" align="alignleft" width="300"] Priscilla Queen of the Desert Sheffield March 16 2017[/caption] Well, there was this on 16th... we went along, me, Dennis, Sean, Daisy and Robin to Sheffield to see the show and it was really very good indeed. Beforehand we went to the Meadowhall Shopping Centre for lunch and to kill some time. Probably spent too much money, a recurring theme of recent months. A lovely day albeit for a challenging return journey when the M1 was closed.   Now, what did we do on March 18th? Hmmm .... Ah yes, we got married! Link here to Pictures It took several weeks of planning calling in every favour we could, saving money where ever possible. I often think these cheaper weddings are the best. I think it's unlikely even with all the essential costs for the cere...