Skip to main content

Outeverywhere and other stuff

I have tried to get used to www.outeverywhere.com but I just can’t. The thing is now so badly written it is like using the net a decade ago. Any enjoyment I used to get from the place has totally gone. Now I use www.kagoul.com as it is much more user friendly and well, just more friendly in general I guess.

I would like to get moving on booking a holiday to Gran Canaria for next month but unless I can get Jermaine looked after from 24th to 25th I can’t do it which would be a right shame. Sunday and the ex in-laws come over. I have asked them to do it but I fully expect a no answer and, well, I may then be out of options, such is life.

One thing I can do is send off my Tesco vouchers and get myself a holiday out of them. We have chosen 5 days in Disney Resort Paris staying at the Newport Bay Club on the Admiral’s floor where I have been before and no to be excellent. I somehow I have to keep reminding myself that this will be a total freebie!

I have been instructed that tomorrow I am to get as much sleep as I can for some reason. I can’t see that happening as, at the very least, I do need to go out and exchange some insulin over for Jermaine as I was given the wrong type.

Popular posts from this blog

April 28 2017

There is no significance in the blog entry title, it just happens to be the date today! So, what happened since March 10 when I wrote my last entry? [caption id="attachment_2042" align="alignleft" width="300"] Priscilla Queen of the Desert Sheffield March 16 2017[/caption] Well, there was this on 16th... we went along, me, Dennis, Sean, Daisy and Robin to Sheffield to see the show and it was really very good indeed. Beforehand we went to the Meadowhall Shopping Centre for lunch and to kill some time. Probably spent too much money, a recurring theme of recent months. A lovely day albeit for a challenging return journey when the M1 was closed.   Now, what did we do on March 18th? Hmmm .... Ah yes, we got married! Link here to Pictures It took several weeks of planning calling in every favour we could, saving money where ever possible. I often think these cheaper weddings are the best. I think it's unlikely even with all the essential costs for the cere...