Skip to main content

Wrote a new website

I know right, just rattling these things off in an evening!

To be perfectly honest, I am not 100% satisfied with it yet but … not bad considering I’d never used the software until I wrote this blog!

Gay Dad Support Site

That’s the link should you wish to take a look. Like I said, a few rough edges and I might play with it more over the next few days

Normal running back and forth today. Cough/cold feeling better today, apparently I’ve sent it to the Philippines as Randy has it now, not nice! Plenty of cold showers for him I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!