Skip to main content

Techie Stuff

Am in the process of cloning Zoey’s hard drive on to a new super fast SSD drive, that’s step one of the kick up the arse improvement program. Next step is to physically replace the HDD with the SSD keeping the SSD as a back-up. Then the new RAM is inserted followed by the new Graphics Card … once that’s all done she should have a lovely fast machine!

Next Job

Dinner with Robin

After That ….

Hopefully my new PC will arrive. I might get away with simply moving my SSD into the new machine and the extra HHD’s into it too. I might go for a clean install though which will obviously take a lot longer!

And then … (special customer)

My old system goes to Sean who does what the hell he wants, his machine probably goes to Daisy so they both have a PC in their lounge meaning no more complaints from Daisy her laptop is too slow!

And finally?

I think that’s it …. except … went to the wellbeing clinic earlier, I’ve been given some homework and advice. I need to say ‘no’ a lot more a mean it and I need to make it perfectly clear to those who are treating me unacceptably that I’ll back off from them unless they treat me as I deserve, both those are going to be a challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!