Skip to main content

Did I mention?

The totally awesome decorating done by mainly Daisy & Sean but with significant help from Deej, Chris and Jess? Not to mention, (but I did) the amount of support from Clare (and I think I spent that wrong).

Still looking forward to Florida with Robin and excellent to see him so excited despite his best efforts!

Really looking forward to the birth of Daniel (Danny) and Grace. I know it may seem weird to some that I consider Grace to be my granddaughter considering there is no blood between us but, I cannot consider Javis to be my son without thinking of all his children (it’s OK to stop now Javis) as my grandchildren. That doesn’t lessen my feelings towards my biological offspring, I have plenty of love and energy to go around at the moment … I never have and still don’t do favourites.

Have decided what I want for Christmas, never done that before, quite a unique experience for me and yes, I’d love the Sebring but, let’s get real here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!