Skip to main content

Been a busy week …

Where I feel I have achieved what I like to achieve, helping others relax, enjoy life and feel loved
Annoyingly, this damn body and brain of mine are objecting and I feel totally exhausted and need of some TLC and thinking, 28th Oct feels like too long to wait for that relaxing massage!
Have some unfinished things here to do (un-started in some cases) and I am setting Monday aside for those so, please no one think of booking me on that day. Tomorrow, Saturday, is my relax and recover day, again, sorry but I am off limits for lifts and running about all day.
Need to get some plans fleshed out, see what I can settle on for next year. Need all those involved in the Halloween party to talk to each other and decide who is doing and proving what.
Am loving life if I can just stay awake long enough  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!