Skip to main content

This will be the very last blog entry of 2009 … shit, no it won’t …. this is the very first blog entry of 2010 …

34 minutes into this new year and, you know what? I really doesn’t feel a lot different … actually, no different at all!

Who are the first non family members I spoke to?

Paul … Andy … erm, several other people in the background who I could not quite understand but something about Jack Daniels so it had to be good.

The first thing I did this year?

Got a lump in my throat cos I suddenly remembered what Midnight on NYE was like when I was a kid, happy times.

Mr Random, Josh … yay, he’s funny.

Danny, never answers me any more, that’s what distance does for you.

Thanks to all those people who sent me a message whose number I don’t have in my phone. I have no idea who you are but it was a nice thought all the same …

Right, back to my Spitfire and then, quite possibly, a second JD and Coke (hick)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!