Skip to main content

Glorious Wednesday – NOT!

I did get a lay-in (yay) but that is about as far as rest has gone for today.

 

Apparently I didn’t make good enough arrangements today to go meet someone so they had a shower instead, cost me a fivers worth of fuel for nothing that. As it happens, I’d have not been able to stay long as someone left themselves in an awkward situation which they needed me to sort out for them … I mean, I could have been mean and strung it out a little but, I think they were feeling awkward enough as it was … after that was a short time of nearly relaxing until I checked messages on Facebook and found out someone I am bending over backward to try and help started a message to me along the lines of … “Who the fuck do you think you are?”, charming. Like I have said before, why do some people only ever see the ‘right now’ and ignore everything else … my patience with that person is wearing very thin, very soon I shall not bother and then I think they will see how bad things can get without me working for them behind the scenes!

 

Sean is feeling a little poop, probably man flu so dosed him up, cooled him down and told him to keep active, I think he shall be OK, probably all the excitement of getting a qualification this week for which we all ever so proud. He’s also got himself some work experience which could lead on to something even more positive and yet another course to ensure he gets more valuable qualifications showing just how much someone can come from nothing to something if they stop blaming their past for what they do now.

 

I feel quite shattered but amazed to see I actually have a clear diary for tomorrow … it won’t last.

 

Friday we are hoping to get to see Jermaine though we can never be quite certain. As it is his birthday we are going to try and make an extra special effort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!