Skip to main content

A Sad First

I had my first end of a life moment at work earlier.

Those I worked with were amazing. After that, we just carry on as normal

Not the best of times to be moving from a late shift to an early as I've not wanted to sleep yet, I have to be again in 6 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!