Skip to main content

Phew

So tired!

Tomorrow might be the first time in weeks I don’t get to speak to Dennis :-(

I am off first on a bike ride and then over at Abington Park for the concert at the bandstand. Dennis is scaring the life out of me riding the back of a bike who knows how many miles to a baptism and there’s likely no service there (phone) to let me know he got there OK so I’ll just like worry all day! On the plus side, he should be home before I go to bed and, if he remembers, can let me know then he got home OK.

Dressed up in my suit on Friday for a wedding … I remember looking good in that thing yet now I look like a fatty wearing my suit!

2015-08-14 12.11.06

I got a nutribullet now and I ain’t afraid to use it!

Loved the wedding car …

2015-08-14 14.54.42-2

Am off to bed now, cheers everyone

2015-08-14 18.18.52

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!