Skip to main content

Morgan Freeman calls for marijuana to be legalised - BBC News

Hollywood actor Morgan Freeman calls for marijuana to be legalised in US and "across the board".

I've got a lot of respect for Freeman the way he switched career late in life and, well, became 'God' but, I think the old fool is speaking out his arse on this one!

Perhaps he has not, like I have, seen the damage the drug does to to many users. Not everyone is lucky, this drug messes up lives with good prospects, turns bright young men and women into total bums.

Sure, legalise it in a controlled way with proper research for medicine but, not recreational, please just let's use some damn common sense here!

Source: Morgan Freeman calls for marijuana to be legalised - BBC News.

Comments

robin said…
Hear, Hear I agree with you whole-heartedly.

Popular posts from this blog

April 28 2017

There is no significance in the blog entry title, it just happens to be the date today! So, what happened since March 10 when I wrote my last entry? [caption id="attachment_2042" align="alignleft" width="300"] Priscilla Queen of the Desert Sheffield March 16 2017[/caption] Well, there was this on 16th... we went along, me, Dennis, Sean, Daisy and Robin to Sheffield to see the show and it was really very good indeed. Beforehand we went to the Meadowhall Shopping Centre for lunch and to kill some time. Probably spent too much money, a recurring theme of recent months. A lovely day albeit for a challenging return journey when the M1 was closed.   Now, what did we do on March 18th? Hmmm .... Ah yes, we got married! Link here to Pictures It took several weeks of planning calling in every favour we could, saving money where ever possible. I often think these cheaper weddings are the best. I think it's unlikely even with all the essential costs for the cere...