Skip to main content

I’m not Gay!

OK, OK, yes, I am still exclusively attracted to men but, I am not gay in the sense that I don’t want to shout it from the roof tops and celebrate it. I have no desire to ‘do’ Pride or to seek out gay themed entertainment. To all intents and purposes, I am just me how happens to be attracted to men but who doesn’t essentially feel the need to only be with men who want to be with men!

Damn it! I am a man with an identity beyond my sexuality. If all anyone ever thought of me was ‘that gay bloke’ I would be terribly disappointed!

So, you see, I cannot even conform to being gay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!