Skip to main content

March nearly over

My eye should be sorted by the end of May, my ears, I don’t know, if I am pushy enough they may be sorted by the end of April, that would be cool. When I say ‘sorted’ I don’t mean cured just new hearing aids which may actually work, who knows!

My photography ‘business’ got a new name, Wotalife Photographic. I had already placed it on the domain name and took me a while to realise it’d make quite a good name for a business, assuming that is ever what it becomes. I am really not sure where it is going as I don’t really know how to make the transition from amateur to pro whilst not totally buggering up the household finances. I can’t see it, as a money making venture, making a lot if any money for the foreseeable future and, if I head down that route, the benefits get screwed. I’d love to be off benefits but not if it means I can’t afford to pay the bills!

ALL holidays are fully booked and paid for now, am happily looking forward to them and just waiting for something to happen which screws it up. Still not heard from the department for works and pensions whether they are going to rob me of over £700 for their mistake!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!