Skip to main content

Legacy Site

A site I created to pass on some life time gained knowledge and experience which I intend to update when ever I think of something which might be appropriate for it.

Generally speaking, we all know we won’t be around forever and, I often think to myself, what would mum say? Of course, I’ll never know, she died in 1986 but, all the same, we can all do with some friendly advice now and then

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!